Wow – It’s hard to believe that summer is already nearing an end. I go back to work full time August 2nd and I’m pretty happy with all that we’ve accomplished this summer; California’s Enlightened Warrior Camp, 8 new deals, 2 mini vacations within Florida, and lots of rest, relaxation, and work within the business. This week I took a lot of time off to enjoy my birthday and spend time with family and friends. You’ll notice the majority of “work this week” was on the weekend. That’s the best part of no 9 to 5; I can enjoy my time off any day of the week and work when it’s best for me.
Monday (5 hours)
- Sent agreements to 2 of our lenders for review.
- Reached out to the FC attorney on our New Smyrna Beach deal. Without more information on the BK case and Foreclosure we aren’t comfortable moving forward. Sometimes the risks in notes out ways the profits – you just have to know what to look for and what to ask and when to walk away!
- Submitted some closing documents to the title company for our Rental Closing in Jacksonville.
- Made sure we had insurance on our newest purchase in Springfield OH.
- Spoke with our borrower that is working on a getting our DIL signed and notarized for us. It’s been a complicated DIL but it still pays off with less time than a FC and way less cost!
Tuesday – Friday (time off & My Birthday!)
I did do some work here and there…
- Contacted 2 contractors to give me a bid on our new Evansville, IN REO.
- Sent our attorney an engagement letter for the 2 notes we picked up in Springfield, OH.
- Submitted a new tape to our VA’s to scrub while I was on vacation. They did all of the research fit to my buying criteria. When they were done I had 8 assets to take a close look at with all the information I needed to make my bid quickly! 🙂
- Heard back on the 2 assets I still had bids out on…I didn’t get them, that’s okay though. There will be others!
Saturday (3 hours)
- Put in a bid/proposal for insurance for 4 new assets.
- Checked on our tenant estoppel letters for the rental we are selling August 1st in Jacksonville, FL.
- Checked in with my attorney’s on a few deals that I needed updates on.
- Wrote a Lending agreement for our last partner for our newest deals.
- Requested NCCI reach out to our borrower in TN through their online portal.
- Submitted 4 new bids on assets in OH and OK on a tape my VA’s completed for me this week (while I was celebrating my birthday). Pretty cool not to have to stop your business when you aren’t working!
Sunday (3 hours)
- Wrote this blog post.
- Social Media Marketing for our Facebook page (Note Investing Club)
- August Newsletter for our mail campaign
Total Bids Submitted: 4
Total Bids Accepted: 0
Number of New Sellers Contacted: 0
Total Profit: $174.85