Wow! This week has been AWESOME! We got 3 deals under contract although we are
walking from one, just doesn’t meet out investment criteria. We’ll be closing on both of these next week! I also was asked by the lovely Scott Carson to dive into due diligence for his Virtual Note Buying for Dummies course. It was an awesome time and a great way to get our services for TapeTechs.com and NoteInvestingClub.com to new note investors. Lastly, I prepared my final presentation for our upcoming Note Class in the Central Florida area. I’m REALLY looking forward to it!
Monday May 9th – Sunday May 15th, 2016
Monday & Tuesday (days off)
Wednesday (4 hours)
- Got offers accepted on 3 properties in IL and OK (take a look here). Decided just to move forward with the IL properties after further due diligence came back this weekend.
- Called Realtors to provide BPO/CMA’s on properties and verify condition.
- Ordered O&E on assets.
Friday (2 hours)
- Tenants moved in finally (this process was definitely a long one). They seem very happy with the home and I hope they are great tenants while the rent.
- Created my powerpoint presentation for Scott’s Note Buying for Dummies class.
Saturday (2 hours)
- Drafted documents and JV/Lending Agreements for our partners on these two new deals.
- Looked at a new Florida asset and submitted a bid.
- Reviewed Modification plan for a borrower to be submitted to them this week.
Sunday (5 hours)
- Spoke at Scott’s Note Buying for Dummies and blew some investors minds on the preliminary due diligence process!
- Looked at 3 more assets in GA, & IL will likely put offers in on one or more Monday.
- Finished my powerpoint & handout presentation for my day long class May 21st with CFRI. If you’re local and want to sign up go here –> CFRI Note Class
Offers Submitted: 1
Offers accepted: 3
New sellers contacted: 0
Total Income: $299.75