We have three new offers in that I’m pretty confident we will get 1 if not all three. In addition, we expect to receive new inventory on the 26th of next week that I will be making at least 5 or more offers on!
I’m looking forward to new deal flow and believe they provide awesome returns for our private lenders. In these deals our investors are in max 70% Investment to Value. There’s tons of upside with little risk (while there is always risk – it’s definitely mitigated).
Monday April 18th – Sunday April 24th, 2016
Monday (3 hours)
- Received a new tape for our VA’s at Tape Techs to research for a client.
- Called and emailed our vendors for the workout on our current deals.
- Emailed/Called 5 new sellers.
Tuesday (2 hours)
- Talked to a new client about our services.
- Met with a new attorney handling a foreclosure for us in Riviera Beach, FL. The response and feedback was really good. We’re aiming for a 6 month max workout on this note.
Wednesday (day off)
Thursday (2 hours)
- Went through new inventory, made a selection of 4 assets I submitted bids on. 2 were declined right away. I will hear back on the other 2 Monday or Tuesday!
Friday – (2 Hours)
- Called realtors to get drive by exterior photos and CMA (comparative market analysis’s) on our new potential deals.
Saturday (Day off)
Sunday (3 hours)
- Created our marketing email for 3 new deals along with formal executive summaries.
Total Profit This Week : $53.49
Number of New Sellers Called: 5
Number of Deals Offered: 5
Number of Deals Accepted: …