I’m slowly starting to realize that while I’m not spending a TON of time busting my butt in real estate, my business is still progressing. It’s mainly because I have systems and place and outsource specific tasks to make my life easier. The butt busting happened long ago when I first started investing in 2013 (and trust me…3 – 6 hour work weeks would have been laughable. Try 15 – 20 or more with a full time job). I’m learning to truly accept that busy doesn’t always mean productive and I’m focusing my efforts on what will bring me money now, and less time/work from me in the future.
Monday Feb. 15th – Sunday Feb. 21st, 2016
Tuesday (45 minutes)
- Checked emails from over the weekend & followed up with our current vendors to see what updates we had on our current deals.
Wednesday (1 hour)
- Talked to a new interested private lender and interested client of TapeTechs.com and NoteinvestingClub.com
- Found out I got an offer accepted on a re-performing note that has over 1 year of seasoning (on time payments). We are going to flip this deal to a fellow investor and collect a wholesale fee. Its an awesome deal that provides the end buyer an 15% annual ROI.
Thursday (3 hours)
- Reviewed inventory sent from two of my sellers, put in an offer in on 2 assets (REO’s).
- Updated Invoices, Receipts, and added some backlogged receipts into Evernote for our new bookkeeper.
Friday (day off)
CLOSING (AKA PAY DAY) from our Tipton, IN deal that we got under contract at the
beginning of the month. An official case study will be posted on this soon. It turned out to be an AWESOME deal even though we had to put more work (repairs from our contractors and realtor not our own physical effort) into than originally planned our investor (JV partner) made a kick ass 23% overall yield.
Saturday (30 minutes)
- Wrote this post.
- Read for 1 hour.
Total Income for this Week: $6,571.64
Offers Accepted: 1
Total New Bids: 2