Monday 12/4 – Sunday 12/10
Woah. This week was tougher than I expected. It was my first week back full time at work and I’m not going to lie. I was exhausted! I could barley stay awake to 10:00, but I still made it happen. Take a look at all of the steps I took toward my goal this week.
Monday(3 hours in all)
- Followed up with emails that were not actively answered with the New Year Holiday. Paid invoices, and made sure our current deals were again, on track (stay on top of those vendors)!
- Called, Emailed, and/or Registered to receive inventory from 5 new potential sellers.
- Read for 30 minutes.
Tuesday (2 hours)
- I called, registered, and/or emailed 5 more potential sellers of assets/notes. Received Inventory from 2 new sellers.
- We have title issues that needs to be cured on one of our notes and I have been calling/hounding/emailing the original title company (that issued title insurance) for the past 2 weeks. So again, I called and emailed them and I will continue to do so until I see some results!
- Read for 30 minutes.
- Finalized a new marketing piece with a case study on our most recent deal (case study designed for only $5 from Fiverr.com – amazing!)
Wednesday (4 hours in all)
I’m a member of our local REIA (CFRI) which has been a blessing for our business. If you’re interested in learning about real estate or already active in real estate, I really encourage you to become a part of your local real estate investment association if you aren’t already. I have found ours invaluable to our business.
- Presented a Deal of the Month at the general meeting. Deal of the month is a monthly presentation in where active members present the KILLER deals they recently closed with the entire association. That means I was able to present our style of investing (notes), plus that deals’ nearly 100% ROI & profits in front of 250+ people! Let’s just say we were able to find a few additional interested investors/partners for future deals!
- Talked with fellow note investors about doing some new deals together – this connection was GREAT!
Thursday (4 hours)
- Talked with 4 interested investors about working with us on deals.
- Had an hour long talk with fellow note investors & colleagues on new strategies and plans of action for 2016.
Friday (1 hour)
- Placed an offer on 1 asset, but unfortunately couldn’t come to agreement on price.
Read for 1 hour (Tony Robbins Money Master the Game).
- Finished today’s blog post
- Read for 1 hour
Total Income this week: $249.80